AMCHAM Myanmar hosted its third annual general meeting on January 30 at Pan Pacific Yangon! This meeting was well-attended by over of our 50 members. Presentations on the Chamber’s activities, committee reports, and annual reports were enjoyed by all. AMCHAM Myanmar was also excited to introduce our new Executive Director Tatum Albertine to our membership.
Eight new Governors were elected by the membership at our AGM. Congratulations to the newly elected 2020 Board of Governors (in alphabetical order):
Castillo, Managing Director, Atalian Global Services
• Chan Han, Chief Executive Officer, Han Golf Masters
• Jay Martin, External Affairs Manager, PanAust Services
• Khin Maung Win, Chairman, Myan Shwe Pyi Tractors
• Lillian Wang, Country Manager, VISA Worldwide
• Maximillian Talcott, Managing Director, Bower Group Asia
• William D. Greenlee, Jr., Partner, DFDL
• Zaw Moe Khine, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Alpine Myanmar
The three incumbent Governors who will serve the remainder of their two-year term until the following Annual General Meeting are: Jonathan Perry, Cherry Trivedi and Ozgur Simsek.
We would also like to recognize our outgoing board members Chris Manley and Andrew Lee for their support and time to AMCHAM Myanmar over the years. Both Chris and Andrew have been integral members of our organization for many years and we thank them for their dedicated service to AMCHAM. Chris served most recently as Vice-President and Andrew served most recently as our Treasurer. We will miss you both, but you will always be considered part of the AMCHAM family.
Special thanks to Pan Pacific Yangon for their extraordinary service in helping our annual general meeting be an enjoyable and productive event for all.